*PLEASE NOTE: FROZEN RAW FOOD IS ONLY AVAILABLE FOR CLICK & COLLECT.
Suitable for all breeds – Sold in 500g trays.
For help about how much fits in a box, and details about the delivery of your order, please click here.
Feed 2-3% of the cat’s ideal body weight per day, ideally spread over two meals. Cats prefer their food very fresh and warm.
Contains 80% fresh meat, 10% offal and 10%bone.
British Chicken with Bone (dressed carcasses), British Beef Kidney, British Turkey Liver, Scottish Cold Water Salmon Oil, Raw Sea Kelp Powder (Laminaria japonica), Spirulina Powder (Spirulina platensis), Wheat Germ Oil (natural vitamin E)
Why do we use these ingredients? Click here for more information.
Typical analysis as fed:
- Moisture: 64.6%
- Protein: 17.1%
- Ash (inorganic matter): 3.1%
- Fibre: 0.4%
- Carbohydrates: 0.3%
- Omega-3 fatty acid mg/100g: 3.13
- Omega-6 fatty acid mg/100g: 0.85
- Calcium: 0.632%
- Phosphorus: 0.538%
- Potassium: 0.41%
- Sodium: 0.4%
- Vitamin A IU/100g: 358
- Vitamin C mg/100g: 2.1
- Vitamin D IU/100g: 21
- Vitamin E mg/100g: 1.49
- B6 mg/100g: 0.08
- B12 mcg/100g: 2.2
- Calcium / Phosphorus ratio: 1.08/1
- Moisture – the natural presence found in the ingredients
- Protein – are biological molecules consisting of one or more chains of amino acids
- Fat – includes all fats: saturated fats, trans fats, and the unsaturated fats, polyunsaturated and monounsaturated
- Ash (inorganic matter) – is the inorganic residue remaining after the water and organic matter have been removed
- Fibre – the term given to the indigestible part of food
guidelines by F.E.D.I.A.F. Adult 1/1, Early Growth and Reproduction 1/1