*PLEASE NOTE: FROZEN RAW FOOD IS ONLY AVAILABLE FOR CLICK & COLLECT. The ultimate bone to give your animal's mouth a thorough workout! Healthy, delicious and packed full of nutrients,...
The ultimate bone to give your animal's mouth a thorough workout! Healthy, delicious and packed full of nutrients, the knuckle bone will provide hours of entertainment and is excellent for teeth cleaning.
Suitable for experienced raw feeders 10+ months old.
Pack size 1 x Beef Knuckle Bone
An extremely tough, whole bone recommended for experienced chewers and dogs over 10 months of age.
This simply delicious raw treat is 100% natural. Healthy, delicious and packed full of natural nutrients to promote health and vitality.
Chewing can help induce a state of calm in dogs and feeding raw meaty bones is an important element of a raw diet.
Our range of meaty bones and chewing meats are carefully selected to accommodate dogs of all ages, sizes and breeds.
Serve as a treat 1-3 times a week or as part of a home prepared raw meal.
Always supervise your dog when feeding raw meaty bones and select a raw bone or chew that is appropriate for your dog.
A few tips when feeding Raw meaty Bones or Chews…
• Never cut or saw bones
• Never feed bones with small children present
• Never leave a dog un-attended with a bone
• Never feed cooked bones
• Always separate multi-dog house holds before feeding to prevent fights (raw meaty bones have a very high resource value and even the very best of friend dogs may fight)
• Always feed bones appropriate to the dog’s age, size, breed and experience
• Do not feed bones from the butcher as their storage history is unknown and bacteria may be prevalent
• If storing in between chewing sessions, rinse the bone under cold water and store in a plastic bag or container in the fridge
• Always dispose of any uneaten material after 24 hours post defrost
Due to this being a natural product, colour, texture and appearance may vary from batch to batch due to seasonal variations.
Crude Protein (23.9%), Crude Oils & Fats (14.9%), Crude Ash (38%), Crude Fibres (10.7%), Moisture (25.8%).