Our 100% natural whole Beef Marrowbone are deliciously satisfying and the perfect treat for experienced raw fed dogs.
Raw Beef Marrowbones make a tasty, wholesome snack that will give your dog’s jaw a healthy workout, encouraging improved dental hygiene.
Packed full of natural nutrients to help promote health and vitality.
Rated by our experts as an advanced raw bone, we recommend to feed to dogs over 10 months of age and with experience of eating raw bones.
Chewing can help induce a state of calm in dogs and feeding raw meaty bones is an important element of a raw diet.
Our range of meaty bones and chewing meats are carefully selected to accommodate dogs of all ages, sizes and breeds.
Serve as a treat 1-3 times a week or as part of a home prepared raw meal.
Always supervise your dog when feeding raw meaty bones and select a raw bone or chew that is appropriate for your dog.
A few tips when feeding Raw meaty Bones or Chews…
• Never cut or saw bones
• Never feed bones with small children present
• Never leave a dog un-attended with a bone
• Never feed cooked bones
• Always separate multi-dog house holds before feeding to prevent fights (raw meaty bones have a very high resource value and even the very best of friend dogs may fight)
• Always feed bones appropriate to the dog’s age, size, breed and experience
• Do not feed bones from the butcher as their storage history is unknown and bacteria may be prevalent
• If storing in between chewing sessions, rinse the bone under cold water and store in a plastic bag or container in the fridge
• Always dispose of any uneaten material after 24 hours post defrost
Due to this being a natural product, colour, texture and appearance may vary from batch to batch due to seasonal variations.